Monday 21 May 2012

FOCUS?

So tonight, I decided to take a chance on myself as I feel like I've been playing really well the last few days and been very focused.  After browsing the available tournaments I regged for the $30 15k guaranteed on Genting.  I have a good record in the $5 rebuy and always invest $15 in this, so I figured I'd like to try this much smaller field (under 200 when I regged) for only double the price.

A couple of minutes in, after scanning the players at my table to see if I'd any notes on them, I noticed the bright red rebuy rectangle on the chip tray. 

So.... there's focus and then there's FOCUS. >__>

As it stands now, we're on level 9, just over an hour and a half in and I have an average stack.  I decided I had to play this as I would my normal Rebuy T's or else I was throwing my first buy in away so I've played it like the fiver's and bought in, topped up and added on for a total investment of $93.  But I'm looking at is as my normal 3.  We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment